What is an Ergonomic Evaluation?
- Evaluations include observation of essential job tasks, interview with the employee, and physical measurements of the workstations. Standardized methods of ergonomic evaluation are utilized for determining worker to workstation relationships.
- We provide on site education as part of the ergonomic evaluation. We are often able to make immediate adjustments to the existing workstation leading to cost savings and rapid solutions.
- A summary report is provided which highlights evaluation findings and specific recommendations to modify work behavior, identify potential risk factors, and specify remedial equipment.
Why Use an Ergonomic Program?
- To protect employees from disabling injuries or illnesses and maximize safety.
- To reduce the frequency and severity of work-related repetitive motion injuries.
- To comply with present and future OSHA regulations, and avoid fines.
- To reduce lost work time, the number of worker’s compensation claims, and the direct and indirect costs associated with injured workers.
- To enhance the health and well being of the work force and optimize productivity.
- Leadership: At Ergonomic Consulting, you receive the kind of quality and service you expect from a groundbreaking organization. Our company is on the cutting edge of education and always evolving as the needs of our customers change, as well as keeping abreast to new opportunities created in the field. You can rest assured that, working with Ergonomic Consulting, you will enjoy the latest services, technology and developments in the industry.
- Teamwork: We make it our responsibility to know you and your business. We work closely with you to ensure that the solutions we provide are tailored to meet your unique needs and challenges. We are committed to your success. Our staff is fully versed in movement education and ergonomics as it pertains to any work field.
- Customer Relations: At Ergonomic Consulting, our highest priority is satisfied customers. You are important to us and you can expect us to go the extra mile for your business. Superior service is the hallmark of Ergonomic Consulting. We are proud to serve you and work hard to earn your business. Please check out Customer Page to see a list of satisfied customers.
- Our principal goal is to reduce unnecessary costs associated with medical treatment and lost time by providing comprehensive ergonomic and injury prevention services.
- Our strategy is to offer customized assessment, education and program development services that empower employees to take responsiblity for their health and understand the relationship between health and productivity while ensuring compliance with current state and federal ergonomic regulations.